As Mother’s Day is around the corner we start to think.. what can we get for Mum?
We have been photographing a lot of Mothers and Daughters, even a three generation shoot with Grandparents.
It’s so lovely to have make up, hair and styling included in your photo session, as it can make you feel relaxed and pampered.
It’s always a great idea to book an evening out after your shoot so you can make the most of how you look and feel on the day of your session.
Our make up artist Gaby doesn’t like to pile the make up on and change the way you look but simply enhance your features.
*Three most important make up tips from Gaby*
1. A beautiful clean base – choosing the right foundation really makes a difference as it smooths out your skin and makes you look flawless, covering any blemishes and dark circles.
2. Mascara – This really opens up the eyes and makes you have a fuller lash
3. Eye brows – Having your eye brows filled in makes all the difference, it completes the look and frames the face – having fuller brows is very in right now!
Top Tips for your Photo shoot
1. Above you can see some examples of some family portraits that we have captured. We love the way a jeans and white shirt always looks so effortlessly chic and elegant. We would definitely recommend jeans and a white t shirt for one of your wardrobe changes!
2. When it comes to wardrobe and styling we always say to bring at least four outfit changes. From casual to smart- whatever your preference!
3. From the moment you walk in we will make you feel at ease giving you guidance the whole way through your shoot. We will always do a consultation to find out how you would like your shoot and what sort of look you like so that your personality is captured.
Have you thought of booking a shoot for Mother’s Day on the 31st March?
We also offer gift vouchers – the perfect gift for a loved one!
Call Steve 07773 890347 or 020 8207 1574
You can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out Gabys make up work – insta – @gabykatiemua