5 Tips for Photographing Bar Mitzvahs with Cool Views!
- Always arrive early, allow for unexpected traffic delays!
- Bring back up equipment (this is so over looked), if anything happens to your equipment you should always have a full back up kit!
- Ask for an itinerary from the client, that way you will know what to expect and be prepared!
- Get the family groups before the guests arrive, as you won’t get a chance once the party has started.
- Get the Wow shots to impress and also the regular family groups (not so exciting, but much loved by the family) – never forget the elders in the family!!