My top tips for shooting a wedding is to be prepared, prepared and prepared. Check out my list below:
Top 5 tips
- Kit ready, batteries charged and most importantly a back up kit packed too.
- If you are working with a team, make sure they are fully prepped, know where to meet and what is happening. Have an itinerary of the day distributed to everyone.
- Get there early – always allow plenty of extra time to get to your wedding destination – you cannot afford to turn up late!
- The fun shots, the formal shots and don’t forget the relatives visiting and Grandparents
- Prepare for all weathers.
If you need any help with a Wedding with Photography or Video then give me a call on 020 8207 1574 or email me @firstname.lastname@example.org